WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Friday, September 28, 2007

Preview: Olivia Live In Sydney


OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN:
LIVE FROM SYDNEY!

Exclusive Premiere
Tuesday, October 2 at 8 pm

on WLIW21 New York Public Television
with Olivia LIVE in the studio!


video

Australian pop legend Olivia Newton-John joins WLIW21 live in the studio for the exclusive premiere of her first public television special OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN: LIVE FROM SYDNEY! Tuesday, October 2 at 8 pm. Filmed at the Sydney Opera House in March 2006, the homecoming concert features career-spanning hits from Olivia’s early country music beginnings (“Let Me Be There,” “I Honestly Love You”) to the sing-along classics that cemented her pop icon status in Grease and Xanadu that are thrilling new audiences on Broadway today (“You’re the One That I Want,” “Summer Nights,” “Hopelessly Devoted to You,” “Magic,” “Xanadu”). Backed by the Sydney Symphony Orchestra, the beloved songbird also reinvents her ’80s smash “Physical” and covers Bob Dylan’s “If Not for You” and Dolly Parton’s “Jolene.”

OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN: LIVE FROM SYDNEY! premieres nationwide on public television December 2007 (check local listings or contact your local PBS station).

2 comments:

Boomie said...

I SAW IT! I SAW IT! OLIVIA IS SPECTACULAR!!!!!!

HOW CAN I GET A COPY OF THIS MUSIC. NO ONE HAS IT???????

I LOVE OLIVIA!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nike dunk SB shoes
Nike dunk SB shoes
Nike dunk SB shoes
Nike dunk SB shoes
Nike dunk SB shoes
Nike shox shoes
Nike shox shoes
Nike shox shoes
Nike shox shoes
Nike shox shoes