WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Olivia Newton-John Video Sneak Peak at ET Christmas Special

Sneak peak at the ET Christmas Special

Check your local listings for the ET Primetime Christmas Special scheduled to air December 8, 2007. Olivia performs "Everytime It Snows" with Jon Secada, and "A Mother's Christmas Wish." Visit Olivia Newton-John's Official Site For More Details.

Be sure to tune in.

Press Play To View Video