WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Friday, December 21, 2007

MORE OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA





JUST CONFIRMED!
MORE OLIVIA ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA

Olivia is scheduled to appear in a taped segment performing A MOTHER'S CHRISTMAS WISH on Good Morning America's Weekend Edition (12/22 - check local listings) and, OH COME ALL YE FAITHFUL on Good Morning America Christmas Day and, lastly HOPELESSLY DEVOTED TO YOU on December 26.

****UPDATE!
Apparently there was a schedule change at GMA for the Dec. 22nd show and Olivia is now scheduled to appear on the Sunday, Dec. 23rd show instead. Check your local listings!