WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Friday, December 14, 2007

Olivia Newton-John "Christmas Wish" debuts on Billboard Charts!


















Olivia's new Holiday CD, "Christmas Wish", debuts on two Billboard charts this week:
  • Debut at #21 on the Top Indedependent Albums
    (Issue date: 2007-12-22)
  • Debut at #187 on the Billboard Top 200
    (Issue date: 2007-12-22)

From Billboard Magazine:

"After a six-year hiatus from The Billboard 200, Olivia Newton-John returns with “Christmas Wish” (ONJ Productions), a new entry at No. 187. It’s Newton-John’s first album to chart since “Magic: The Very Best of Olivia Newton-John” went to No. 150 in September 2001.

“Christmas Wish” is the 20th charted album of Newton-John’s career. Her chart span on The Billboard 200 expands to 36 years and four weeks, dating back to the debut of “If Not for You” the week of Nov. 27, 1971."

Click here to buy "Christmas Wish" on iTunes