WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Olivia Newton John’s Baked Apples!

Olivia Newton John graced our greenroom this morning and you’ve never seen Maureen (make-up artist extrodinaire) more excited. Olivia is her idol and responsible for some questionable clothing choices Maureen made as a teenager (remember the “Let’s Get Physical” headband? the black spandex pants in “Grease”? Yup, Maureen had ‘em.)

From: Fox News Green Room
by Alisyn Camerota

Check out this favorite holiday recipe she gave me for her Baked Stuffed Apples:

– Core 6 green apples

– Stuff them with as many dried raisins and apricots as will fit in the hollowed out center

– Fill the bottom of a baking dish with orange juice, arrange the stuffed apples on top

– Bake for 1/2 an hour at 350 degrees

– Serve warm with ice cream and nuts (optional) sprinkled on top

Olivia says the orange juice becomes carmelized during the baking process and makes a delicious sauce. Enjoy!