WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Saturday, February 9, 2008

ONJ Fan's Top 40 Songs of All Time

After nearly 5 decades of recording, Olivia has multiple number one songs on a variety of formats. She has received various accolades from performances such as the Sydney Olympics, to receiving the OBE from Queen Elizabeth. When remembering hit videos, hit movies, and just plain hits, have you ever wondered what the ONJ community's overall most favorite Olivia Newton-John recorded tracks would be? Well, I thought so too, so we have put together an email campaign to do just that.

Participation is simple (with the exception of choosing the songs themselves!)...all you need to do is send an email with the subject "Top 10 Songs". Include a list of your personal TOP 10 favorite songs recorded by Olivia (or with her various duet partners). List your ten favorite songs from 1 to 10, 1 being your favorite, 2 your second favorite, etc.

Send the list to ONJTOPTUNES@YAHOO.COM, and we will tabulate the results and present them in a special blog entry later this month.