WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Olivia Newton-John & Delta Goodrem - Right Here With You [Music Video]



I'm not sure if this is the official video of Olivia and Delta's new duet but it does feature the complete song. I hope you enjoy it. The song will be featured on Olivia's upcoming CD "Olivia Newton-John & Friends" "The Great Walk To Beijing A Celebration In Song"
Please Support Olivia's Great Walk To beijing - Sponsor steps and help change the way cancer is treated throughout the world. Visit: The Official Great Walk To Beijing Site.

Olivia Newton-John & Delta Goodrem
"Right Here With You"

video

No comments: