WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Pre-Order Xanadu - Magical Musical Edition (With Complete Soundtrack CD)

Xanadu (Magical Musical Edition)



Step into the magical world of Xanadu, the dazzling musical spectacular starring Olivia Newton-John and Gene Kelly, in an all-new Magical Music Edition DVD. When an enchanting muse is sent from heaven to help a struggling artist open a roller-disco, a love story ensues that you need to see to believe! This out-of-this world fantasy features an incredible soundtrack by Olivia Newton-John and the Electric Light Orchestra including songs like "Xanadu", "Magic", "Suddenly", 'I'm Alive' and "All Over the World." Experience Xanadu like never before with all-new bonus features, a digitally remastered picture and a new 5.1 audio track plus a bonus music CD of the complete soundtrack!



Title: Xanadu
Starring: Olivia Newton-John, Gene Lelly
Released: 24th June 2008
SRP: $19.98

Pre-Order Now!
Xanadu (Magical Musical Edition)




Further Details:

Universal Home Video has announced Xanadu which stars Olivia Newton-John and Gene Kelly. The Robert Greenwald directed musical will be available to own from the 24th June, and should retail at around $19.98. The film itself will be presented in 1.85:1 anamorphic widescreen, along with an English Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround track. Extras will include a Going Back to Xanadu featurette, and the theatrical trailer. A bonus CD containing the complete soundtrack will also be included.

Original Movie Trailer 1980



3 comments:

reayx5 said...

Man, I'm so looking forward to this. I hope the soundtrack has been remastered because every version I've heard sounds like crap, with the exception of the UK vinyl.

Chris

martha said...

A performance in Japan is May.I'm very looking forward.

Anonymous said...

Nike dunk SB shoes
Nike dunk SB shoes
Nike dunk SB shoes
Nike dunk SB shoes
Nike dunk SB shoes
Nike shox shoes
Nike shox shoes
Nike shox shoes
Nike shox shoes
Nike shox shoes