WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Friday, June 20, 2008

Olivia To Attend! Sordid Lives Premiere NYC - July 15



Olivia will be attending the premiere of "Sordid Lives" in NYC on July 15th. She will be giving a special message about The Trevor Project and we will be showing the first two episodes, as well as the two promos that feature "Slow Burn" and "None Of My Business" as well as never seen clips from the show, a few that feature Olivia. There is an after party with the cast and it's going to be a really fun night.

Here is the link for all the information

Tickets aren't on sale to the public yet, so her fans can get first dibs!

Thanks to Del Shores for the information!

No comments: