WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Olivia Newton-John Weds John Easterling



It's Official!

Olivia Weds John Easterling
(A.K.A. "Amazon John") Owner and Founder of The Amazon Herb Company


Four-time Grammy winner Olivia Newton-John wed Amazon Herb Company founder John Easterling, (a.k.a. “Amazon John”), June 21, 2008.

Newton-John (59) and Easterling (56) exchanged their vows in a private ceremony outside of Peru, South America, followed by a ceremony on Jupiter Island, Florida, the following week. This is a second marriage for both Newton-John and Easterling.

Family and friends were told about the nuptials at a barbeque on July 4, 2008, in a private celebration at the singer’s home in Malibu, California.

No comments: