WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Friday, October 3, 2008

Olivia's Upcoming TV Appearances To Promote The Liv Aid





Upcoming TV Appearances to promote the Liv Aid
for Breast Cancer Awareness Month:

Monday, October 6
THE CBS EARLY SHOW (LIVE)
INSIDE EDITION (TAPED AIR DATE TBD)
EXTRA
CNN "Showbiz Tonight"
CNN / CNN.com

Tuesday, October 7
CW 11 MORNING SHOW (LOCAL NYC)
FOX & FRIENDS (LIVE)
THE MORNING SHOW WITH MIKE AND JULIET (LIVE)
THE RACHAEL RAY SHOW (TAPED TO AIR FOLLOWING WEEK)
GREASE ON BROADWAY - LIV AID AUDIENCE GIVEAWAY AND APPEARANCE

Wednesday, October 8
SATELLITE MEDIA TOUR (various TV nationwide - stations and shows TBA)
THE BIG IDEA WITH DONNY DEUTSCH (CNBC) - air date TBD
ENTERTAINMENT TODAY (GREASE ON BROADWAY COVERAGE)

Tuesday, October 21
THE BONNIE HUNT SHOW (taped to air on 10/22)

Visit: Liv.com

No comments: