WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Olivia Newton-John - Christmas Wish [2008 Bonus Edition]


CHRISTMAS WISH

[2008 Bonus Edition]


Only at Target New 2008 Bonus Edition of "Christmas Wish" now includes an additional track !!! "In the Bleak Midwinter" (5:13)

Check your local Target, they're already out!
But again, only in the Christmas decoration department, not with the other holiday CD's in the music department.

2 comments:

reayx5 said...

Hey, can you post the bonus track if you get it? I hate the fact that I buy a physical CD and then yet another version comes out. To me, that's the reason so many people share music files. I've got some versions of CDs I've bought 3 or 4 times, just to get one extra track, or the latest remaster of a remaster. I guess I had too much sugar tonight.

Chris

author30 said...

I agree with Chris. I looked for the CD at every Target and couldn't find it. Can you post the bonus track?