WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Olivia Newton-John - Olivia From A To Z 1980's Fan Club Leaflet










I remember receiving this in the mail after I had written a letter to olivia around 1981-82 or so. Ironically this arrived in the mail on my birthday needless to say I was ecstatic it also came with a black and white 5x7 photo. Remember that this collectors item is going on nearly 30 years old so there is some out of date stuff on here. But it is one of my favorite olivia items. There was another version of this item that was also sent out but had a pink colored writing on it, you can view it ay OnlyOlivia.

Click the images to enlarge the photo's or you can download a PDF of the leaflet below. I have scanned this in 300 dpi high resolution so it may take a few seconds to load the images depending on your internet connection speed. Enjoy!




No comments: