WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Friday, March 20, 2009

Full Speed 2 A Cure Emerson Newton-John Racing







Olivia's nephew Emerson will raise funds and awareness for cancer research through motorsports. You can find out more information on how to be part of the campaign or to make a donation by visiting the Full Speed 2 A Cure web site.

The event will be March 24th in England, is the launch of the Full Speed 2 A Cure campaign. Basically the first official time it hits the race track.

This is not an actual race, but a private practice dayto get the Emerson Newton-John Racing Team back in the groove and do press and media for the campaign. It takes place at Donington Park which is one of Britain's most popular racing circuits and home of many exciting and prestigious events.


Photo: Emerson Newton-John

You can also visit the following links for more information about the LivAid and Breast Cancer.











No comments: