WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Olivia Newton-John & Barry Gibb Sound Relief Concert


Sound Relief Concert




Olivia joined Barry Gibb as the closing act in Sydney for the 2 city relief concert in Australia on March 14, 2009. 100% of the profits from the Melbourne concert will be donated to the Red Cross Victorian Bushfire Appeal. For the Sydney concert, 50% of the profits will be donated to the Red Cross Victorian Bushfire Appeal and 50% will be donated to The Premier's Disaster Relief Fund Appeal in QLD to aid the victims of the Queensland floods. This concert was shown on Australian "pay-per-view".

The set list included:

1. To Love Somebody
2. Jive Talkin'
3 Words
4. Islands in the Stream - Duet with Olivia
5. I Honestly Love You - Olivia's solo
6. How Do You Mend a Broken Heart - Duet with Olivia
7. Guilty - Duet with Olivia
8. You Should Be Dancing - Olivia on backing vocals
9. Spicks and Specks - Olivia on backing vocals



Click Images To Enlarge




Click Images To Enlarge



1 comment:

BlakeLovesCHO said...

OMG! That set list is great! I especially want to hear/see their versions of Islands in the Stream and Guilty!