WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Saturday, March 28, 2009

ZAMU On Tour TV Appearances



UPCOMING TV APPEARANCES

Olivia and her husband, "Amazon John" will be on the following shows to promote the importance of the Amazon Rainforest and, the latest news from the Amazon Herb Company - tune in!

Wednesday, April 1
Good Morning America (approximately 8:30 am ET)

Thursday, April 2
PIX11 Morning News (local NYC morning show)
Fox and Friends (National)
The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet (National)

More local TV appearances during the Zamu on Tour promotional tour to be posted shortly. John and Olivia will appear on shows in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Denver, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Austin and West Palm Beach. Stay tuned for further developments.

Links For Mor Information:

Olivia Newton-John.com

drinkzamu.com


No comments: