WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Olivia Newton-John & "Amazon John" On Fox & Friends




FOX & FRIENDS



Olivia Newton-John & her husband "Amazon John" Easterling visited Fox & Friends to promote ZAMU and the benefits of the Amazon Rain Forest. You can find out more about ZAMU and the benefits of the Amazon Rain Forest here http://www.drinkzamu.com

Fox & Friends April 2, 2009

video

Olivia and her husband "Amazon John" Easterling continue their interview After The Show on Fox & Friends they share ZAMU with the hosts and have some great fun.

Fox & Friends After The Show April 2, 2009

video

No comments: