WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Olivia Newton-John & "Amazon John" Easterling On Good Morning America






Save the Rain Forests


Olivia Newton-John joins new husband "Amazon John" Easterling, owner and founder of the Amazon Herb Company for a 10-city educational tour about Health, Healing, and the Amazon Rainforest. This morning they stopped by Good Morning America to talk about their new product ZAMU.



Good Morning America April 1, 2009

Also visit ACEER The Amazon Center For Environmental Education And Research
Olivia is a new board member for this organisation.


No comments: