WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Olivia Newton-John Video Remixes







These are some fantastic video remixes done by the great David H. I have been really impressed at how far David has come with his remixing. He has remixed some great Olivia videos and I have become a big fan of his work, so I thought that he deserved a special post to showcase some of his great work. You can visit David @ David's Youtube Channel.

Olivia Newton-John - Gimme Some Lovin' 2009 (Video Remix Ft. Annie Lennox)
Video Remix By: David H.



Olivia Newton-John - Hollywood Nights (Video Remix)
Video Remix By: David H.


Olivia Newton-John - Fool Country (Video Remix)
Video Remix By: David H.


Olivia Newton-John - Love Is Alive (Feat. Beyoncé) (Video Remix)
Video Remix By: David H.


Olivia Newton-John - Jolene (Feat. Everything But The Girl) (Video Remix)
Video Remix By: David H.

No comments: