WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Friday, September 25, 2009

Olivia Newton-John & Barry Gibb On New Sound Relief DVD







On October 9 the 4 DVD set of the Sound Relief Concert will be released in Australia. The concert took place simultaneously in Sydney and Melbourne, March 14, 2009. The DVD will contain over 9 hours of concert footage featuring Australian and international artists. Next Sunday Australian Channel 9 will rebroadcast a 1 hour special of the best moments from the concerts.

Olivia Newton-John was Barry Gibb's special guest for his portion of the concert, they performed several songs together including "Islands In The Stream" among others. Below is Olivia & Barry Gibb's traclist that will be included on the DVD.



Barry Gibb & Olivia Newton-John traclist:

1. Jive Talkin'
2. Words
3. Islands In The Stream
4. I Love You, I Honestly Love You
5. How Can You Mend a Broken Heart
6. Guilty
7. You Should Be Dancing

For more information the DVD and the concert please visit:
Sound Relief DVD website

Barry Gibb & Olivia Newton-John "Guilty" from Sound Relief


No comments: