WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Monday, September 14, 2009

Olivia Newton-John Christmas Wish Gets Wide Release




"Christmas Wish" to be released by EMI
in Canada and US

This holiday season Olivia's acclaimed Christmas CD, "Christmas Wish," will receive wide release through EMI distribution in Canada and the US.

The Canadian release is tentatively set for September 29th.

The U.S. release is tentatively set for October 20th.

Look for this holiday favorite in music stores everywhere this holiday season.

Liz Smith of the NY Post called 'Christmas Wish' a "favorite - a beauty!" and Carol Swanson of christmasreview.com reviewed the disc saying this is "a generous helping of richly crafted pop pleasures for the holidays."

No comments: