WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Friday, January 29, 2010

Olivia Newton-John to film hockey musical in Toronto






Music icon and four time Grammy winner Olivia Newton-John – whose career has spanned over four decades, from Grease in 1978 to her highly anticipated appearance on TV’s Glee this spring – will star in Michael McGowan’s Score: A Hockey Musical, which will shoot in various Toronto locations, including Nathan Phillips Square, Wychwood Park, the Art Gallery of Ontario and Weston Arena from February 1 to March 8. Newton-John and Canadian Marc Jordan will play the parents of a teenage hockey phenom who goes from obscurity to overwhelming fame in a matter of weeks. The two will also co-write and sing the song for the film’s end credits. The film is scheduled for release in Canada on October 22, 2010.


No comments: