WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Saturday, March 27, 2010

TOOLS & TIPS

PASSWORD ISSUES:
Some of you have mentioned that the Password is not correct on some of the files. Please notice that I always check and verify that the password is working before I ever upload the file. You must make sure that when you copy the password that you do not get any extra spaces at the beginning or end of the password, it must be copied exactly as it is written in my post.


EXTRACTING RAR FILE ISSUES:
Also I have noticed that some users who own a MAC operating system are having problems unpacking the RAR files. I do not recommend using StuffIt, because many users are reporting problems with the StuffIt program. Below are what I recommend that you use, and they are free versions, so do not worry about the trial running out. You can still use them even after the trial expires.



EXTRACTING RAR FILE TOOLS

The following are tools you will need to unpack my files after you download them.


Winrar (For Windows) all you need is the free version get it here

UnrarX (For MAC) all you need is the free version get it here

No comments: