WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Olivia Newton-John Ob GLEE! - Air date announced!



Olivia on GLEE!

Tuesday, May 4th 9PM ET/PT

Olivia recently taped an episode for the hit TV show "GLEE" on Fox Network. Olivia and ruthless cheerleading coach Sue Sylvester (Jane Lynch) will duet on Olivia's 1981 mega-hit "Physical."

The episode will air Tuesday, May 4th (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) after American Idol.

Check your TV listings. For the official GLEE! website, click here.

No comments: