WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pre-order new GLEE CD featuring Olivia Newton-John






Olivia's new version of "Physical", which will appear on the FOX TV show GLEE on May 4th (sung with Jane Lynch), will be included on the Volume 3 release of new songs from GLEE May 18th.

The full song list for Glee Music: Volume 3 'Showstoppers':

1 - Hello Goodbye
2 - Gives You Hell
3 - Hello
4 - A House Is Not A Home
5 - One Less Bell To Answer / A House Is Not A Home
- Kristin Chenoweth
6 - Beautiful
7 - Physical - Olivia Newton-John
8 - Total Eclipse Of The Heart - Jonathan Groff
9 - Lady Is A Tramp
10 - One
11 - Rose's Turn
12 - Dream On - Neil Patrick Harris
13 - Safety Dance

Pre-Order Your Copy Now!

No comments: