WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Thursday, May 13, 2010

"Physical" From GLEE! Debuts On Billboard Hot 100





Nearly 30 years later Olivia Newton-John's classic 1981 #1 hit "Physical" has debuted again on the Billboard Hot 100 at #89. This new version was recorded with Jane Lynch for the hit FOX television show GLEE! for the episode "Bad Reputation" which aired on May 4th, 2010.The original 1981 version spent a record breaking 10 consecutive weeks at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 in 1981.

1 comment:

Anthony Kennerson said...

WOW. And I was under the impression that Olivia had basically repudiated that song....considering that she had done a rather mocking version for her past concert series.

And guess what?? She's still kicking tail.

Deeper. Stronger. Fire. Always. And forever.


Anthony Kennerson
Lafayette, LA

(Proud Olivia fanatic since 1977)