WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Order re-release of Olivia's "Christmas Collection"

























Olivia's "Christmas Colleciton" is being re-released by Greenhill Music.

From Olivia's note inside:
"This is a collection of some of my favorite Christmas songs, recorded over the years, that represent so many memories and experiences of this wonderful holiday. A few of my favorite singers and dear friends are included on some of the songs and I hope you enjoy them."

The CD features all new packaging for 2010.

Order "Christmas Collection"


  Tracklist

1. Christmas Never Felt Like This
2. The First Noel
3. There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays
(with Vince Gill)
4. Silver Bells
5. Ave Maria
6. Away in A Manger (with Vince Gill)
7. What Child is This
8. O Holy Night
9. Let It Snow, Let It Snow (with Clint Black
& Kenny Loggins)
10. White Christmas (with Kenny Loggins)
11. Have Yourself a Very Merry Christmas
(with Kenny Loggins)
12. Silent Night

No comments: