WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Thursday, September 23, 2010

"Grace And Gratitude Renewed" Debuts on Billboard!



"Grace and Gratitude Renewed"
debuts!#2 on Billboard New Age Chart

















After a ride on the Billboard Hot 100 back in May with the revamped version of "Physical" from "GLEE" which peaked at #89 on the Billboard digital downloads chart.Olivia Newton-John now sees her album "Grace and Gratitude Renewed" debut at #2 on the Billboard New Age album chart.

Buy "Grace And Gratitude Renewed on Amazon





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Up there where she belongs-

jac said...

Soon to be number one
Brilliant job, Olivia!