WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Monday, September 6, 2010

Olivia Newton-John heading to Japan for concerts





Monday 6th September, 06:00 AM JST


TOKYO —

Four-time Grammy Award-winning singer and actress Olivia Newton-John, 61, will kick off a four-city commemorative tour of Japan with a performance at Tokyo’s Orchard Hall on Nov 25. It will be Newton-John’s fifth visit to Japan and her first in 4 1/2 years.

Newton-John sings a wide variety of musical styles from rock, pop and folk to country. Promoters say she promises to dazzle fans with renditions of her classic songs like “Physical,” “Magic” and “Have You Never Been Mellow.”

Her visit to Japan comes in the run-up to the Oct 13 release of a 2-disc compilation album titled “Olivia Newton-John 40/40 - The Best Selection.” The 40 tracks on the album were voted for by Japanese fans.


Article from: Japan Today

No comments: