WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Olivia Newton-John Live In Chile

Olivia Concert in South America

Nov. 15 (Mon) Santiago, Chile - Movistar Arena - 9PM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola, yo fui al concierto de Olivia el 15-nov-2010 y mi suenño se hizo realidad, tengo algunas fotos y algunos videos cortos del concierto grabados por mi. este por ejemplo.
Saludos
Felix
Chile
Hopelessly devoted to you - 15-nov-2010 Chile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmoFK8Ewd8w

Anonymous said...

It was simply incredible, astonishing, unforgettably !!!
More than 11.000 people having a very good time ovationing every Olivia's song, remembering personal stories with each track. The whole concert was a Highlight. She sung Soul Kiss live for her first time. It was fabulous!!! At the end of the show, people near stage reached her many flowers and all kind of presents. Olivia was impressioned and emotionally touched because of the chilean audience affection.