WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Olivia Newton-John makes Billboard 2010 Year End Chart
















Billboard's Year End chart has been released and Olivia Newton-John's "Grace & Gratitude Renewed" has finished at #15 on the New Age Albums chart.

Ironically Olivia's 1982 album "Physical" also reached the Billboard Year End chart at #15 in December of 1982.

You can view the Billboard New Age Album Cart at Billboard.com

Purchase Olivia Newton-John
Grace and Gratitude Renewed


No comments: