WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Order Portraits: A Tribute To Great Women Of Song





On June 21, 2011, GreenHill Music will release "Portraits: A Tribute To Great Women Of Song" by Grammy Winner and Pop Icon Olivia Newton-John. The tracks were originally released in 2004 in Australia and the UK as  "Indigo: Women Of Song". The CD will finally see its much anticipated US release. "Portraits: A Tribute To Great Women Of Song" is an elegant tribute to some of the women who have inspired, delighted, and influenced Olivia during the formative years of her career. The album is an engaging collection of the signature songs of DORIS DAY, JOAN BAEZ, NINA SIMONE, KAREN CARPENTER, JULIE LONDON and others. Produced by the legendary Phil Ramone.

Tracks Include:
1. How Insensitive
2. Love Me Or Leave Me
3. Cry Me A River
4. Anyone Who Had A Heart
5. Where Have All The Flowers Gone
6. How Glad I Am
7. Lovin' You
8. Rainy Days And Mondays
9. Send In The Clowns
10. Summertime
11. Alfie

Get your copy now! at these great music retailers:
Amazon
Walmart
CD Universe
GreenHill Music



No comments: