WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Pics: Olivia Newton-John at NYC Gay Pride 2011

Saturday night, June 25th, 2011, Olivia Newton-John celebrated NYC Gay Pride AND marriage equality with the LGBT community at the "Bondi Beach" event on Governor's Island.

She dedicated the new version of her mega-hit "Magic" to the LGBT community who, due to the new marriage equality law passed in New York state one night before, can now marry the person they love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I have many gay friends that I love and care about, and I am so happy that they can now share their lives with their chosen loved ones and be afforded the same rights as other married couples."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sales of the new version of "Magic" benefit the Olivia Newton-John Cancer and Wellness Centre - download it here on iTunes.

~ Special thanks to The Randy Report for the photos and article.

See below for pics of the event:

Olivia with the event producers Tony Fornabaio & Brandon Voss



























No comments: