WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Olivia Newton-John - The Best Of My Love (Remixes)



I had originally posted this release in November, 2007 and after many requests I am re-posting it with an additional new 2011 remix by "Vision Mixer" we havn't seen a new Olivia remix from him in quite a while and this one is fabulous!

"The Best Of My Love" and "Broken Wings" are two unreleased dance tracks produced by Melbourne Australian music producer, songwriter and club runner Brett 'Goofyfoot' Goldsmith who is also Olivia's nephew. The booty-shakin’ house remix of "Best of My Love" is by Melbourne-based UK producer Ashley Cadell. The funky electro version of the 80's classic "Broken Wings", and the house styled "The Best Of My Love", were both supposed to be on a new Olivia dance album, which so far has been put on hold.

The two tracks remain unreleased on any of Olivia's albums, and were only released via the internet for download. Olivia says the dance album is still going to be released. The album, when completed, will be an electronic/pop journey that hears "Livvy's" vocal reach new audiences. And also may contain some remixes of her classics. Included here are also great remixes by WLB and Bucabeach.

RELEASE INFORMATION:
Produced By: Brett Goldsmith
Artwork By; DjPaulT
Released: 2003

TRACKS:
01 - The Best Of My Love (Original Mix) 3:47
02 - The Best Of My Love (Radio Mix) 3:36
03 - The Best Of My Love (Ashley Cadell Club Mix) 7:02
04 - The Best Of My Love (WLB's Goddess Revival Mix) 6:10
05 - The Best of My Love (Bucabeach Extended Mix) 6:51
06 - Broken Wings (Original Version) 4:25
07 - Broken Wings (WLB's Mr. Mastermix) 7:10)
08 - Broken Wings (The Bucabeach Extended Mix) 7:44
09 - The Best Of My Love 2011 (Salad Days VisMix) BONUS TRACK



























Password: morethanphysical

No comments: