WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Monday, July 18, 2011

Vintage Olivia Newton-John T-Shirt



Vintage 1982 t-shirt sold during Olivia's sell-out PHYSICAL concert tour. This t-shirt is very collectible!




2 comments:

jjscott1967 said...

I still have my shirt and can still wear it proudly! Mine has maroon sleeves instead of blue. Olivia was my first concert in 1982! Thanks for sharing.

Janet said...

I have this shirt! I couldn't BEGIN to wear it now though. I was only 10 when I got it. I wore it once a week for years.