WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Olivia Newton-John Working On New Dance Album!


Olivia in the recording studio with Marius de Vries (center) working on new dance track by John Farrar.

Marius has produced for artists such as Madonna, Pet Shop Boys, Rufus Wainwright, Kylie Minogue, Josh Groban and David Gray.

More news when it's available.

6 comments:

Chad Moore said...

Awesome news!

jac said...

At long last!

tenisaddict said...

Greeeeaaattt! This is the best news for a loooong time! Thank you DjPult! Can't wait for this new album (or CD) to come out!!

Gabriel said...

A dance album with ONE Olivia track from the new film?

Teacher Eduardo said...

When is this new CD bound to be released. Are there any more details u can let us know. Can´t wait for this dance CD from Livvy. It´s been a long wait.
Eduardo - Brazil

DjPaulT said...

I don't have any details on this CD as of yet. I do know that olivia has recorded a John Farrar track called "Weightless" (co-written with his son, Max Farrar)for the upcoming film A Few Best Men.