WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Monday, November 21, 2011

HDNET John Denver Special

video


A heartfelt tribute of the man, the myth and the music at the First Bank Center in Broomfield, Colorado. Hosted by Olivia Newton John with performances by The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, John Oates, Lee Ann Womack, the Boulder Philharmonic Orchestra and many more. HDNet Concerts is pleased to present John Denver: A RockyMountain High Concert Celebration on November 27th, 2011, only on HDNet.

No comments: