WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Sunday, October 7, 2012

My Country




Brand new compilation set for release in Australia on October 19, 2012.

Before Grease, Xanadu and Physical, Olivia Newton-John was already one of the most successful recording artists of all time.Her early career in country music had included an amazing 10 No.1 singles, including a record seven consecutively on the American Country Charts with similar results in both the UK and Australia. MY COUNTRY is a never-before released compilation, documenting Olivia's amazing repertoire in this genre. Among the 20 chart-toppers from 1971-1978, are some of Olivia's most recognised songs: Banks of the Ohio, Have You Ever Been Mellow, I Honestly Love You and Let Me Be There. MY COUNTRY is the definitive collection of Olivia's country hits and is a must for millions of her fans.

Now available for Pre-Order

Tracklisting:

1. Banks Of The Ohio
2. If You Could Read My Mind
3. Take Me Home, Country Roads
4. Heartbreaker
5. Help Me Make It Through The Night
6. If Not For You
7. Jolene
8. Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain
9. Don't Stop Believin'
10. Every Face Tells A Story
11. Sam
12. Ring Of Fire
13. Let Me Be There
14. If We Try
15. If You Love Me (Let Me Know)
16. I Honestly Love You
17. Long Live Love
18. Have You Never Been Mellow
19. Loving Arms
20. Please Mr. Please


Artist: Olivia Newton John
Media Content Format: CD Album
Label / Studio: RODEO RECORDS
Number of Discs: 1

No comments: