WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Thursday, November 15, 2012

This Christmas Out Now!

The highly anticipated new Christmas album by John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John is now available. "This Christmas" reunites the Grease stars after nearly 35 years. The album includes All New! Duets and special gusts Barbra Streisand, Cliff Richard , James Taylor and others. You can order your copy now on Amazon, iTunes or at a local music retailer such as Best Buy and Walmart. Happy Holidays!



ORDER NOW!



No comments: