Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.

~ DjPaulT

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Message from Olivia on the passing of her sister, Rona

From Olivia on the passing of her sister, Rona:

My beautiful sister Rona sadly passed on May 24th in Los Angeles. It was May 25th in Australia - which was our mother Irene's birthday. Rona died of a very aggressive brain tumor and mercifully suffered no pain. She was surrounded by the love of her four children - Fiona, Brett,Tottie and Emerson and, her wonderful friends. I will miss her forever - my beautiful, smart, talented, funny, brave sister Rona.

In lieu of flowers the family would appreciate donations to the Olivia Newton-John Cancer and Wellness Centre where a brain tumor wellness program will be started in her name. Thank you all for your kind words of love and support.

Love and light,

To donate to the Olivia Newton-John Cancer and Wellness Centre, click here. Please put in the comments field that the donation is in memory of Rona Newton-John.

No comments: