WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Friday, July 5, 2013

Romance and Wine

Travels with Journey and his friends, Bo Derek, John Corbett, Gregg Cave, Olivia Newton-John, John Easterling, Steven West, Nancy and James Chuda: Photo courtesy of LuxEcoLiving Media Groupn
Olivia Newton-John and her husband John Easterling were recently seen at the Fess Parker Wine Country Inn & Spa in Los Olivos, California. Fess Parker was an American actor who died in 2010.

According to Olivia's close friend Nancy Chuda Olivia enjoyed the spaghetti bolognese homemade! It was replaced meat with grilled chicken mixed with broccoli, feta cheese, pepper, garlic, tomatoes and basil ... a treat! 

No comments: