WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Olivia Newton-John Wellness Walk





Olivia Newton-John will host the Wellness Walk in Melbourne this weekend to raise funds for the Olivia Newton-John Cancer & Wellness Centre.The walk will commence from the Wellness Centre at Austin Health in Ivanhoe on Sunday, September 15, 2013 from 11am.

The Olivia Newton-John Cancer & Wellness Centre combines international research programs into all types of cancers with patient medical treatment. “It does more than just treating cancer, it’s about providing care for the whole person – body, mind and spirit,” Olivia Newton-John said in a statement.

Registration for the walk is $30 for adults, $10 for children up to age 10, concession $20, family of 2 adults and 4 children $70 or if you want to be a virtual walker (ie: stay at home and donate) $20.


Get more information of Olivia Newton-John’s wellness walk at http://www.everydayhero.com.au/event/thewellnesswalk

No comments: