WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Monday, April 7, 2014

New music: "Hotel Sessions"



Olivia will be releasing an EP of new music - "Hotel Sessions."

The EP is currently available at the Flamingo Las Vegas in time for her new show "Summer Nights" opening this week.

It will soon be available as a digital download everywhere and on her official website at a date to be announced soon.

From the EP:

Unreleased demos recorded at various hotels
Melbourne, Australia (2002-2011)

Dedicated to our sister & mother Rona Newton-John

Produced by Brett Goldsmith (except where otherwise noted)

Track list:
1. Ordinary life
2. Best of my love
3. End in peace
4. Bow river
5. Broken wings

Bonus Dance Mixes (produced/remixed by DayBeat)
6. Broken wing
7. Best of my love

No comments: