WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Monday, July 7, 2014

Flamingo Residency Extended



Pop Icon Olivia Newton-John announced this morning via a phone interview on the TODAY show that her residency at the Las Vegas Flamingo Hotel has been extended through New Years Eve 2014/15 due to it's tremendous success. Olivia's show billed "Summer Nights" began in April 2014 with the ticket sales going to the Olivia Newton-John Cancer and Wellness Center in Melbourne Australia. The show takes place at the Donny & Marie Theater at the Flamingo. For more information and tickets please visit: flamingolasvegas.com

No comments: